Medicus Health Partners – Guide to for People who should have a Flu Vaccine
This year due to COVID-19 all appointments for Flu Vaccinations are to be booked through your surgery, please phone reception or request an appointment via E-consult on the website.
How to Prepare for your Flu Vaccine appointment.
To keep all patients and staff as safe as possible, we have made arrangements at some sites to limit contact and ensure the process is quick and easy. When you arrive for your appointment please follow guidance from staff on site and observe social distancing.
Simple steps for Flu Vaccination
- Book your appointment with your GP surgery (if you are unsure about the criteria for Flu Vaccinations, please click on the Link below for further information)
- Arrive on time
- Follow staff guidance at the clinic
- Wear a mask
- Ensure the top of your arm is assessable to receive the VaccineFor more information on who is eligible please click on the link below: -https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/who-should-have-flu-vaccine/
Guidance note for patients requesting exemption letters
Join the PRINCIPLE trial and help the fight against COVID-19.
Medicus Health Partners is following guidance to try and contain/minimize the spread of COVID-19. For safety of patients, staff and families we are only booking appointments for urgent clinical requirements. Telephone appointments will be used for all other requirements. You will be notified when the status has changed, and MHP is confident that the environment is safe to do so.
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk. If you think you may have Covid-19, have travelled to an affected area - please do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Use the NHS 111 online service at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 to find out what to do next
If you are leaving our practice, please let us know the name and address of your new GP practice. There may be certain restrictions with our new IT system and GP to GP transfer of notes may not happen as expected on some occasions. It is therefore extremely important that you let us know the name and address of your new GP, for us to send your records securely.
Thank you for your co-operation
Curzon Avenue Surgery – Medicus Health Partners
Part of Medicus Health Partners
The Surgery is situated within a 2 minute walking distance from both Ponders End Railway Station and Nags Head Road. We are Based in a converted bungalow which has full disabled access.
We serve a practice boundary area for patients. We are committed to providing high quality GP services to our Patients. This we do by means of clear lines of communication between patients, staff and senior management.
Medicus Health Partners
Medicus Health Partners: Dear patient we are pleased to announce that our Practice is working towards a brighter future for our patients. Curzon Avenue Surgery has collaborated with 14 other practices in Enfield to form Medicus Health Partners (MHP) on 1st April 2018.
For more information about Medicus Health Partners (MHP) please visit http://www.medicushealthpartners.co.uk/ details for all 15 practices of MHP can be found under the MHP Practices tab.
This exciting development will provide the foundation for a new model of General Practice which we believe will provide a valuable contribution to the NHS as a whole which will ultimately result in a better service for all of our patients.
- We will still continue to provide you with an excellent service, however we are currently changing the way we work by reviewing the way in which we deliver our services and the organization of our practice so that we can better serve our patient’s needs.
- Please bear with us whilst we implement those changes. Over the next few months we will be asking you for your views and opinions on how we can improve our services.
- Please visit this site regularly to find out about the changes that are taking place. Please also take part in the online questionnaires and surveys that we will be posting in this site, to find out your views so that we can improve on the services that we offer.
The doctors and staff at Curzon Avenue Surgery in Ponders End are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback.
(Site updated 21/09/2020)